Truck driver turnover is a huge issue in the transportation industry. Co-founders Tim Hindes and Kurt LaDow started Stay Metrics in 2012 to find solutions to this problem. They also set out to build a company with outstanding company culture.
Stay Metrics helps motor carriers realize Retention. Not Regrets. Its industry-leading retention toolkit includes onboarding, exit, and annual satisfaction surveys as well as a fully featured online rewards platform. Its robust reporting tools, targeted driver intervention opportunities, and insightful client support teams help carrier customers succeed in retention.
Stay Metrics thinks building a company with a great retention record is all about culture. It helps carriers build driver-centric cultures that attract and keep the best drivers.
And Stay Metrics lives it, too. Stay Metrics was recently named a “Best Place to Work in Michiana” by the South Bend Tribune.
- Friendly, hardworking, and casually attired environment.
- 15 paid days off your first year (pro-rated to start date) plus all federal holidays off.
- 40 paid hours a year to volunteer at your favorite charity organization or event.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- 401K with 100% of the first 4% of salary match guaranteed and vested on day one.
- Free lunch brought in every Friday.
- Summer hours on Fridays from Memorial Day to Labor Day (leave at 2 pm, get paid til 5 pm).
- Employer paid life insurance and long term disability insurance.
- Growth opportunities based on performance.
- The company voted “Best Place to Work” in 2018.